5/15/2006

Desh ki khushbu

Every movie that talked about NRI must be having this dialogue : "Apne desh ki mitti ki khusboo kuch aur hi hai". I cannot agree more with that and that too speaking non emotionally. There's a different smell which I can categorise as cold-western smell. You get this distinct foreign smell as soon as you land and the worse part from my prev experience is that this does not go. I mean you get used to it but still its distinctness that keeps reminding you of desh ki mitti.

Doston ki yaad, onsite snobbishness of people who were once Indians make you long for your own country emotionally on the other hand. Will write more about this when I have more time.

3 comments:

realworld-me said...

appu raja... tu paisa kamaane gaya hai... bas jaane ke liye nahin... chinta mat kar... jaldi vaapis aakar ghar basaa lena...

Aps said...

Aur itna time kaise katega ye nahin soch raha hai tu

Pratik Pandey said...

अपूर्व जी, आपके हिन्दी में ब्लॉग लिखने के ख़्याल का क्या हुआ। अभी भी प्रतीक्षा है। कृपया नए हिन्दी ब्लॉगर्स के लिए स्वागत् पृष्ठ ज़रूर देखें।