5/10/2006

Confused and can't name the spark

Maya, or the unreal world is what makes our lives beautiful in its whole journey. Does the real actually matter? What's it about getting to know the reality? The real world!! Its about getting older and understanding the truth than be in illusions of doing the right thing. But what I am writing as the gospel truth might be my illusion. All part of maturing.

One end is the material world with all its beauties, statuses, power etc. On the other end is pure realisation that what you earn in life is respect, love and friendship. One of the things I recall is what I read in the 7 habits book was that to imagine urself at your own funeral and imagine what everyone speaks for you. What would you like to hear from others about yourself that inspires you to live the life that you are living. So what should value most?

I think for most part of our lives Maya guides us into doing things that lead us good into the material world. It is this element of Maya that makes life what it is. Its present in small/big share in everyone's life. I think its part of the universe without which the world would have been a very boring place to be in.

But at the end of it what should be called maturity? Does it matter that you get more respect or more money? Does it matter that you wear more costly or that you are more comfortable? Does it matter that you care for the other person's feeling or that you are doing a bookish right? Feeling is more important or saying? Persevering is more important or accomplishing?

I think I am just a novice, will take some time for me to figure out.

No comments: