6/29/2006

Google can turn into punjab kesri

Sometime back I had registered for customized news and from then onwards google kept throwing punjab kesri type news of Rakhi Sawant being kissed by Mika. Ok I agree its my fault that I read that news the first time but once in a while a person will tumble over masala news and read it. And as you do that, google will track that news for you. So every time you open news that rakhi sawant update would be staring at your face tempting you to see if there has been any movement in that. Who knows some channel released the photo/video in an attempt to condemn it :). Along with that Google will start getting more crap now from Bollywood to fill your personal section too.

Leaving what google does aside, I am totally abreast with the rakhi sawant case now. If you ask me which side I am. Frankly I don't have very high opinion for both of them so the least I appreciate them, the better. They both could have been wrong, Rakhi could have been playing a publicity stunt or even mika would have been at fault of being indecent as he looks in most of his videos. Remember his first video "sawan main lag gayi aag"? I think Gulshan Grover was hired just to leave no confusion who was the villain and who should the heroine avoid. Strange thing about this episode to my senses: National Commission for Women got involved in it.

No comments: