6/04/2006

Winner of this weekend: Gangster

Well pardon me for yet another movie review. But I'll try not to break any suspense and hence just say that Gangster is a good movie to watch.

These kinds (new cast and not so advertised) movies get ignored. I also have an habit of not watching movies without any reviews. I can't say I had not heard a good review about gangster but still I avoid movies where I don't know any artist to atleast have some credibility to it somehow had been avoiding any Imran Hashmi movies. Just because he had become stereotyped for serial kisser and had been in a dozen such movies requiring cerebral usage of less than .01 %

Well Kangna, the heroine is simply gorgeous. Delicate looking and hmm.. ;). Songs are good, almost all and the movie is edited in a nice style and suspense is presented well. Those who have not watched, do that over other movies.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: