3/30/2006

Lounge Chamundi

The cool breeze, the starry lights of the lazy city of Mysore, light music from car, Friends whom you can tease and crack jokes. What more you want from a lounge? I don't think any of the big cities' modern lounges can give you that kind of experience.

This is our slap back on all those 'stags not allowed' lounges which offer good hookas but mandate you to carry a girl with you. Here everyone is allowed and even gxirls too. Though I never could manage to get a girl with me there at 1 am in the night ;). Overall with Soft music in the air, its a nice place to suck in life. A few calm moments from the world of computers/printers/laptops/TV are like getting back to innocence.

From the past few times it has been a laughter riot whenever we have gone there. Last time it was the video shooting of our camera men for the concert. Well it was just a dig at their talents and how they can mange to get all things in the concert except me and Suppi :). That video is now my retirement fund. I hope to sell that video to some TV channel during that time.

2 comments:

ASSET said...

Seriously, i can also vouch for this fact tht Chamundi rocks.
Though I have not visited tht place in the middle of the night, but I cud imagine the serene calm of tht moment, when even in daytime it is very soothing.
"Yeh Hawayein ZULFO main meri ghum ho jaye".

Asset

naVee said...

One of the greatest spots to chill out , feel the cool air in your hair, looking at the lights of the city gleaming below, some music playin on ,
,,,, it could go on and on .. its awesome